Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER.Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have.

What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique furniture damaged and broken. Grandfather clock, weights bent like they were thrown off a truck. Pendulum bent.

Lost 48"TV. Suspicious? Cuisnart Food Processor New in box- Suspicious? Cost us almost $8,000 to move from Key West to Virginia.

In Virginia they delivered broken, wet boxes which were falling apart. All my precious glassware and items from my childhood was destroyed, all broken in pieces. Back in the Keys, some kid they hired was throwing my espresso machine on top of my antique lamps. The machine which I bought in Italy was about 20#s.

All of this is missing so I don't know what survived. They were rude and refused to answer my phone calls. They had insurance which I filed for and they offered me $60. for all of the damage.

My husband and I have never had such an awful experience.I will have to go back to Florida to sue them, and I hope I will have the energy to do so.

Review about: Real Movers Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worse.

Had an Experience with Real Movers Moving And Storage?

Comments